Friday Night Food Fun with Friends

Want to have a girls night full of delicious food? Let me help you make some delicious dishes that you and your friends can enjoy while watching your favorite chick flick, reminiscing on old times, and jamming out to Taylor Swifts new song.

Buzz feed food has created various recipes that are not just like any other recipes. These recipes are creative and manipulate foods in new imaginable ways. In addition, since these buzz feed food ideas are super easy to make, it gives you and your friends something new and fun to do at your sleepover.

For example, to start out the night with your friends, make pizza fries as an appetizer. I bet you never thought of combing pizza and fries into one dish! But no worries, Buzz Feed did! And it is a good thing they did because this delicious combination will make your mouth salivate. For your girls night appetizer, all you will need is marinara sauce, fries, cheese, and if you’d like to add any other toppings you normally put on your pizza like pepperoni. Lay your frozen fries on a cookie sheet, pour marinara sauce on top, then place cheese or any other toppings on top and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes.

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 6.17.30 PM

Before Baking

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 6.17.59 PM

Delicious Result

So now that you and your girl friends have enjoyed this mouth watering appetizer while cracking jokes, its time for you guys to make another snack to accompany your night. So why not bacon? Everybody loves bacon right! Now, for the next thing you and your friends will be making all the ingredients you and your friends will need is bacon and eggs. You guys will be making bacon egg cups.To do this, all you will need to do is line muffin tins with bacon and then crack an egg in each muffin tin. After doing that, you will bake it for 8 minutes at 375°F. This recipe combines normal things you would eat for breakfast in a fancy fun way. It gets boring eating your egg and bacon separately. Now, you can enjoy all the flavors at once.

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 6.40.30 PM

Step 1

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 6.40.01 PM

Step 2

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 6.40.46 PM

Step 3: READY TO EAT

Lastly, to end the night you and your friends will prepare a scrumptious desert! You’ll be making No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter M&M balls. First, all you will need is 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar, and M&M’s. After getting these ingredients you will mix it all together and make the dough into little balls. Then you will freeze the balls for 20 minutes while you melt some chocolate chips in the microwave for 60 seconds. Then, after 20 minutes has passed, dip the balls into the chocolate and put them back into the fridge until they are nice and firm. Then enjoy this easy to make recipe. This dessert recipe combines ingredients that you most likely already have laying around your kitchen and takes only a short amount of time to prepare in comparison to normal desserts like cakes that take 40 minutes to bake and then 20 minutes to cool.

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 6.57.15 PM

All these recipes are fun, delicious, and can be made easily within a short amount of time. So get started making these at your next girls night!

Sources: http://www.buzzfeed.com/food

5 thoughts on “Friday Night Food Fun with Friends

1. I’m a sucker for peanut butter and chocolate. I would have loved to see you tweak these recipes a bit or to review one that you didn’t like as much. That might let you be a bit more analytical. Also, you wanna try to avoid typos next post.

2. I really enjoyed your article, and it made me want to eat a midnight snack. You did a great job appealing to your target audience (a girl’s night) by providing different foods for each step of a girl’s night. The before and after pictures were a nice touch because I am more likely to try out the recipes if the end result looks tasty. I would proofread for spelling errors and punctuation again. As a male, I don’t know what happens during a typical girl’s night. You mentioned cracking jokes, but it would’ve been neat to pair the food with possible activities.

3. The food on your article looks delicious and easy to make. I am actually consider making it next time. Also after looking at your post I would also like to know the beneficial of making my own deserts such as would it be cheaper or healthier to do so. The pictures and descriptive languages are attractive and make your post look fun and persuasive

4. These recipes look delicious! In an attempt to make your post more visually appealing and easier for the reader to find the information they desire, you may want to separate the recipes from the rest of the text (a.k.a. make them stand out). This might mean that you bullet the steps involved in making each snack or you simply write out all of the ingredients that the girls will need for the different recipes in a way that is easy to find. This way they don’t have to spend too much time searching through the post to figure out what to put on their grocery list.
    I definitely like the pictures though; they captivate the readers attention.

• I definitely agree and didn’t think about that! I will definitely to that in my next post because I understand that not being able to find information fast can be annoying in a world where people want things right then!